Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Beginning

Welcome to The Idea Train.  This blog is intended to be a platform for my various ideas that I find beautiful or fascinating or extremely useful to the world but lack the funding or knowledge to produce.  Some are iPhone apps; others are physical improvements to some service or product.  I don't really know where the ideas come from, but there is a very long train of them as far as my mind's eye can see.

This blog is intended as a platform to share, encourage, and create.  As such, I welcome contributors who feel a similar need to get their ideas out there.  This space will be a virtual think tank, starting with me but hopefully growing into a community.

Should you find an idea on this blog that you'd like to produce, you are very welcome to do so.  Though some kind of remuneration would allow and encourage me to continue to writing this blog, I do not insist upon it.  What I do ask, however, is that you give me credit in the production of your product.

Welcome again to The Idea Train.  It's going to be an interesting ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment